This has been way overdue. HTNet is undergoing a rebranding exercise. You may have noticed that I’ve changed HTNet’s tagline from Mostly Technology and Business-centric Writing from Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia to the current Your Source of Prescription Tech Medication. And now, HTNet now has a new logo too. I might be redesigning the theme as well, but this will be over a long period of time. Continue reading to find out the reasons behind this exercise.
The reasons for this rebranding exercise are as follows:
- The old tagline was too long.
- The new tagline is a short and sweet way to describe HTNet.
- The old logo was pretty damn boring looking.
- The new logo is sexier and matches the new tagline.
- I keep getting tourism ads from AdSense (this will be elaborated on in a different post)
- I was bored 😛
So what do you think of the new tagline and/or logo? Comments are appreciated.