What we’ve learned and observed so far:
- There’s been no other attack in the USA since 9/11.
- There’s been more exposure on terror cells.
- There has been more open discussion on religious extremism.
- Iraq was invaded eventhough it had nothing to do with Al-Qaeda.
- The Afghanistan situation is getting worse than pre-invasion days.
- Osama bin Laden, the alleged perpetrator of 9/11, is still at large.
- George W. Bush, the other actor in this saga, is still in office.
- Saddam Hussein, who’s country was invaded due to alleged links to al-Qaeda (which has been proven untrue) was put on trial on reasons totally unrelated to the reasons in which his country was invaded in the first place.
- It’s becoming a bad time for those who are devouts of a religion, especially if it’s Islam, Christian or Judaisim.
Just my 2 cents. My prayers go to the victims of 9/11 and the events resulting from it.