One web tool I embraced fully in 2007 is PayPal. Although I’ve been using PayPal to make payments since 2003, I’ve only recently used it to accept payments. If you aren’t using PayPal, please continue reading this post to find out why you should.
- Most blogging income sites accept PayPal
- You can accept payments or donations easily using PayPal
- You can transfer the funds to a bank account, credit card or debit card
- You can pay for lots of online money making tools (domain names, web hosting, etc) using PayPal
- You can give donations to your favourite bloggers using PayPal
- Paypal is pretty darn easy to use!
- You can buy stuff from eBay using PayPal
- If you always wanted to start an online shop, PayPal’s merchant tools make this a breeze
- PayPal is the most widely accepted online micro (and not so micro) payment tool
- You can keep track of your PayPal income and expenditure via the web site
Although some specialty shops like this one selling Ingersoll Rand air tools still doesn’t accept PayPal as a form of payment, it’s only a matter of time before they do.
So until then, why not sign up with PayPal?