Image Credit: Tom Morris
I’ve just modified the header for HTNet. During this process, I decided to use a logo as the main header (
<h1>) for the pages throughout this web site.
Previously, I would have just linked the image directly and assuming that the search engines would be able to “read” the
title attributes that I’ve assigned to the image being used (in this case, it’s the logo).
I’ve read what must surely be a better way to do this in Anthony Baggett’s excellent post; Replace Your Blog Title with a Logo. Although he disclaims himself of being an SEO expert, I do feel that his method is in fact heading towards the right direction in that area.
However, I can’t help but think that surely there’s a better way to do this. This was what I set up to do yesterday.